Thank you so much for your dedication to PGC! While not all volunteers will need to have clearances, some do. All those who drive students during Sing for Service, retreats, tours or are chaperones for retreats and tours are legally required to obtain clearances. Others might also need to have clearances – please contact PGC if you are unsure.
Here are the links to obtain your clearances:
- PA State Criminal Records Check can be obtained Here (this clearance will display on your computer screen, please save as a PDF). Fee is waived for volunteers.
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance can be obtained Here. Fee is waived for volunteers.
- To Obtain an FBI Fingerprint Clearance use this link. There is a fee.
- In the right hand corner, hover over “Publications” and click “Find a Form.”
- Click “Certifications.”
- Scroll down about 3/4 of the page to the table of codes. Under “Applicant Type,” select “DHS Volunteer.”
- Copy the code, click https://uenroll.identogo.com/ and follow the instructions on the next page.
- If you have lived in the Commonwealth of PA for at least ten (10) years, you do not need to obtain FBI Fingerprint Clearance. You must submit this PGC Affidavit. All affidavits must be notarized. This can be easily done at a bank or AAA.
If you have obtained clearances for work or for another volunteer activity, you do not need to re-order your clearances; you may forward copies of those clearances to PGC. All clearances are good for 5 years.
Please send all clearance information to email@example.com with “Clearances – Your Name” in the subject line in a single email.
Thank you so much for your willingness to help!